Our District » Choice Transfer

Choice Transfer

Non-Resident Student Transfers/Choice Transfers

Parents &/or Guardians of students wishing to transfer into a non-resident school district must use the choice  transfer form provided by their resident school district. 

Mary Walker School District continues to process all choice-out forms utilizing the EDS online tool. Status notifications will automatically be provided via email.

'Choice' & Home-Based Instruction Info. & Forms *

2020-2021 School Year

* Mary Walker School District No. 207 does not enter into Inter-District Agreements with other school districts.